Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chats: 0
dirtyjeepgirls is on a distinguished road
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Babes and Such

Here is an example of one of the images that will be included in my 2015 Dirty Jeep Girls Calendar Project. This fine young ladies name is Alisa Kiss. I had the good fortune of running into her at a friends party one night and convinced here to get in my Jeep CJ7 at the time. It wasn't too difficult, everyone wanted to get in it~Jeeps are great at parties, just don't drink and drive! You've got to be responsible. To many die young. PSA END

Another fine example of one of my Calendar images! Carlie. This is a Net from Raingler nets, who make awesome products for any Jeep ride, XJ included! I asked Carlie to put the net on. I thought she would put it on the Jeep...but I liked this better!

This fine young ladies name is Epic, and there is no question why! I ran into her at the point I was Jeepless, so we had to shoot under a bridge

What do you guys think? Feedback is appreciated. Remember, just search in google for my 2015 DirtyJeepGirls Calendar on Indiegogo, I don't think you will have any problems.

Also, the benifit not listed on my campaign is that now that I am a member of this great forum I can continue to update with tasteful images, once I obtain a new Jeep to shoot in, and you guys can help point me in the right direction to fix it.

When I had my XJ I only had a few issues with it, but when I did, I went to the forums, quickly found my issue and fixed the problem myself. Still to this day when I hear of friends with Jeep troubles, I point them to the forums. There is alot of good to come from a Chiltons Manual, but you've got to know where the problem is before you can fix it...that's where the forums shine.

So check out my Calendar, and help me reach my goal so I don't have to shoot under the bridge anymore!